Family Dynamics of Bluegrass Music
Join us as we visit with members from Williamson Branch, and Carson Peters and Iron Mountain bands. We will be discussing what it was like to grow up within the Bluegrass music community. We will also be highlighting the fact that many bands are composed of parent/children duos and how that impacts the family and their relationships.
The History of Bluegrass Music
Bluegrass music has been around for decades and there is a reason it is still so popular today. With its detailed storytelling of everyday life, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Come visit Caroline Owens as we explore the history of Bluegrass Music.
Event General Information
- No outside food or drinks.
- Food will be available for purchase from the vendors.
- Beverages including alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase through the venue.
- No animals are allowed on the premises.
- Please bring your own chair. Chairs are only provided for VIP ticket holders in the main stage area.
- No coolers of any size.
- This is a public event, and therefore photography will be happening, and you may be included in the photos.
- The main stage area is outside. Therefore, please bring proper sun protection: sunscreen, sunglasses, umbrellas, etc.